Her Teen Died Because Of A Hickey, Doctors Warn It’s More Common Than You Think

When his girlfriend got a bit raunchy with one teenage boy, her love bite ended up ending him. Because she lovingly bit his neck as a sign of affection, young Julio Macias Gonzalez, a 17-year-old teen from Mexico City, died from a stroke.

 

Why? The love bite his girlfriend gave him after a steamy date led to a blood clot, which resulted in a stroke. It was purely accidental but horrible none the less…

 

Everyone grew worried when the teen lover suddenly started convulsing during a routine family dinner. He then collapsed into his dinner plate and his family called emergency services and had him rushed to the hospital. But the intervention was too little too late.

Earlier that same evening, Julio had spent some time with his girlfriend when things got hot and heavy. As they started kissing, she leaned forward and gave him a love bite on the teen’s neck. The bite broke the capillaries at the surface of his skin and produced a common hickey.

 

However, this hickey ended up not being as normal as usual. It produced a blood clot. This became dislodged and traveled through his artery up into his brain. When it did, the teen collapsed at the diner table and died. Continue…

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*