CNN Warned: Do Not Eat These Foods Because You Can Develop Worms In Your Body!

Along with headaches, the man experienced seizures and fatigue as well. Unfortunately, he was diagnosed with sparganosis infection caused by a tapeworm larvae plerocercoid diphyllobothroid. Nevertheless, the doctors had to perform surgery to remove the worm as no medications were helpful.

cnn-is-warning-do-not-eat-this-food-ever-because-very-dangerous-worms-may-appear-in-your-body-that-will-harm-you-from-the-inside

Taeniasis is an infection in humans caused by pork tapeworm, Asian tapeworm, and beef tapeworm. You can get infected with these tapeworms when you consume undercooked or raw beef and pork. According to experts, the main cause of parasitic infection in people is the pork tapeworm. Another way to get infected is through direct contact with feces of an infected pig or human. Continue…

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*