When we put low value on ourselves, we jeopardize the state of our happiness as a result.
Here are a few ways to tell if you have placed your value lower than it should be.
- You find it hard to say no to others.
- You think spending money on yourself or shopping sprees determines that you are high in confidence.
- In relationships, you allow them to walk all over you.
- If you allow them to keep you a secret.
- You’ve never been to their house after dating over 12 months and talks of having a family, marriage, etc.
- The relationship is only always on their terms.
- It’s been over a year and you’ve never met any family or friends.
- They use amazing sex to bait you and if you agree it’s as if suddenly everything that transpired didn’t happen or doesn’t exist.
- If you keep making excuses for their ill-treatment towards you to friends or family.
- You find yourself easily accepting them back with open arms after they’ve gone ghost for weeks or months.
- You’d rather be non-confrontational and yet sweep things under the rug.
- You wait around for days for them to call and when they do you drop everything and respond, it’s as if you spoke yesterday.